Travel Charge Card FAQs
The following are frequently asked questions regarding the travel charge card and using CitiManager to manage travel card payments.
CitiManager Login FAQs
- Visit the CitiManager website
- Enter your username in the "USERNAME" field in the Existing Users section
- Enter your password in the "PASSWORD" field
- Click the "SIGN IN" button
- Login to your CitiManager website
- Navigate to "My Profile"screen
- Click on the "Contact Information" link
- Enter your new email information in the appropriate fields
- In order to change the email address associated with your PaymentNet ID, click the 'My Profile' icon ( ). [There was broken image here.]
- On the 'General Information' tab of the My Profile screen, you can update your email address in the 'Email Address' field.
- Click Save.
CitiManager Statements and Payments FAQs
- Log into your CitiManager account
- From the "Home" screen, hover over the "Statement" icon on the left side of the web page
- Select the "Go Paperless" link
- Check or uncheck the selection box to update your statement delivery preference
- Select "I Agree" to update your delivery preference
- From the "Home" screen there are two fields, one listing your current balance and the second listing what is due by the next cycle or statement date
- The "Current Balance" field displays the current balance on the charge card and includes the amount due by the next cycle date
- The "Payment Due" field displays the amount needed to be paid to keep the account current. This amount may also be a past due amount
- From your "Home" screen, click on the "Make a Payment" link on the right side under the amount due
- On the "Payments" page, select "ADD" and the "Account Information" window will open
- Select your "Account Type" that you want your payment to come from and then add your banking information
- Click "Save"
Have your payment information on hand and call the Customer Service number on the back of your charge card or call (800) 790-7206
Please delete and re-enter your payment information and verify your information is correct.
If this does not resolve the issue, call the Customer Service number on the back of your charge card to speak with a customer service representative.
Call the Customer Service number on the back of your charge card to speak with a customer service representative.
Please delete and re-enter your payment information and verify your information is correct
- Login to CitiManager and click the "Make a Payment" link to open the "Payments" screen
- Click the "Scheduled & Past Payments" link at the bottom of the page to open the "Scheduled & Past Payments" web page
- A record of past payments will be displayed
Once logged in to CitiManager , your transactions are displayed on the "Home" screen under the "Recent Activity" header.
After logging in to CitiManager , and click the "Statements" link under the "Make a Payment" link. Transactions to review are displayed below the "Billed Transactions" header. You will also be able to dispute erroneous charges from this web page.
Additional help information can be found under the "Resources" icon from the "Home" screen in "Links & Help and FAQs."
Frequently Requested Travel Card Documents
— HHS Traveler's Agreement Form,
Travel Card Application Form — to obtain a copy of this form, please contact your agency or organization program coordinator.
— Travel Card Do's and Don’ts for Federal Employees
— Government Travel Card Program Zero Tolerance and Disciplinary Policy