PSC offers your employees a flexible range of options to help boost their productivity by providing resources and tools to ease the tension between their work and personal priorities.
Through its PSC Work/Life Program, PSC's occupational health team boosts productivity by providing resources and tools that help employees better manage their work and personal priorities. We offer confidential consultation for a wide range of issues, research and referral to qualified resources, and interactive Web tools.
Services offered include:
- Child care and parenting
- Adult care and aging, including free in-person assessments by a professional care manager
- Pregnancy and adoption
- Life-Long Learning (educational resources for a variety of academic needs)
- Financial and legal concerns, including retirement planning
- Daily needs (e.g., moving relocation, home repair, and others)
- Educational kits specific to prenatal care, child safety, college, adult care, and wellness
- Quarterly reports that provide usage details to highlight agency care giving needs
- Return-on-investment reports that demonstrate bottom-line value of dollars invested
- 24/7 toll-free telephone access
- Interactive website with searchable databases
All federal agencies