PSC's occupational health team provides a systematic assessment of employees exposed to or potentially exposed to occupational hazards. This assessment monitors individuals for adverse health effects and determines the effectiveness of exposure prevention strategies. A medical surveillance program includes the analysis of both individual and aggregate surveillance data over time, with the goal of reducing and ultimately preventing occupational illness and injury.
We offer a complete range of medical surveillance services, which can be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization and keep you in compliance with all applicable regulatory standards.
Services offered include:
- Exposure assessment
- Selection of personnel for surveillance
- Selection of screening tests and examination components
- Physical examinations
- Interpretation and notification of test results
- Record keeping
- Written exposure control plan
- Occupational health consultation
All federal agencies
ContactCAPT Christine Collins