PSC provides official government mail services to all federal agencies. We offer a comprehensive end-to-end solution for our customers. Let us manage your mail from start to finish ― we can design, address, sort, and deliver your mail pieces to the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). Our expertise and relationships with the USPS and other carriers means we can go beyond what is standard, to find the smartest, most cost-effective, and quickest mailing solutions, whether you're mailing a few postcards, receiving hundreds of pieces of mail, or sending thousands of letters.
PSC prepares and dispatches outgoing mail utilizing our "Rate-Shop" system to compare real-time information from our carriers and identify the most cost-efficient vendor based on weight, destination, and time sensitivity of your delivery. We also collect interoffice mail from designated mail stops each business day and perform special "hand carry" services upon request. Our centralized mail service and operation allows our customers to reduce operating costs such as space rent, salaries, equipment cost, and maintenance expenses. In addition, the speed and accuracy of our courier and in-house delivery services enable our customers to perform their tasks in a timely manner.
We manage all categories of official government documents or packages. This includes receiving, sorting, and delivering:
- Incoming USPS and courier mail
- Interoffice mail
- Certified, registered, and foreign mail
- Special "hand carry" messengers
- Interagency mail
- Domestic and international express and ground shipment
- Overnight delivery
- Hazardous material delivery (per federal guidelines)
Additional services offered include:
- Scanning and automated tracking of incoming mail
- Electronic processing of inbound and outbound certified mail, including proof of delivery
- Processing domestic and international express and ground shipments
All federal agencies
ContactBobbi Sue Cline
Download Fact Sheet
Keep up the good work. We really appreciate the entire mail staff. The service is excellent and we have no complaints."
— Army Logistics