PSC specializes in the analysis and reporting of accounting data, preparation and distribution of financial reports, audited financial statements, financial statement notes, and supplemental information.
Major services include analysis and reporting of accounting data, preparation and distribution of financial reports, audited financial statements, financial statement notes, and supplemental information.
Services offered include:
- Production of reports from the Governmentwide Treasury Account Symbol Adjusted Trial-Balance System (GTAS)
- Preparation or guided preparation of auditable financial statements in accordance with the requirements of the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990
- Analysis of financial data from financial sources to ensure reasonableness
- Provision of liaison support that is required during performance of audits by private accounting firms, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), congressional committees, and internal auditors
- Assistance to auditors in obtaining all documents and records selected for examination
- Production of ad hoc reports upon request
- Coordination of the preparation of responses to observations and recommendations by audit agencies
- Tracking and ensuring completion of all program actions required to comply with accepted audit findings and recommendations
- Maintenance of systematic, easily retrievable records on all audit activity
- Evaluation and identification of areas for process improvements and efficiencies
- Data analytics
All federal agencies
ContactAngela Walter, Director