Mission Vision Values
Program Support Center (PSC) is the largest multi-function shared service provider to the federal government. Hosted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), PSC provides our customers support services focused on their needs — so they can focus on their core missions.
We provide valuable, cost effective, and innovative mission support solutions to foster government efficiency.
Be the leader and preferred provider in shared services across the federal government.
Partnership. We are bound to our customers and each other.
- We use respect, empathy, and integrity to know our customers and colleagues as they are, and to understand where they want to be.
- We hold ourselves accountable in every interaction with customers and colleagues and are quick to admit mistakes.
- We are selfless when searching for the best ways to improve customer and workplace experiences.
Curiosity. We continually question.
- We listen well and embrace possibility.
- We always ask, "How might we…?" and "What else…?" to understand and address customers' current and future needs as a consultative partner.
- We discover new ideas by openly sharing knowledge, taking time to help colleagues, and seeking what is best for PSC and our customers.
Simplicity. We offer clean solutions to maximize value.
- We believe simplicity keeps us nimble.
- We create customer value by relentlessly eliminating complexity.
- We create processes to help talented people get more done and eliminate processes that only prevent recoverable errors wherever possible.
Impact. We accomplish amazing amounts of important work.
- We consistently demonstrate high performance so customers and colleagues know they can rely on us.
- We are responsible stewards of public money.
- We use data and analysis to drive simple solutions that will improve upon the results a customer is already generating.
Passion. We inspire each other with our thirst for excellence in public service.
- We care intensely about success.
- We are proud to serve and improve our Federal Government through shared services.
- We celebrate success and always learn from failure.