PSC's occupational health team works with agency managers to find cost-effective ways of retaining employees and reducing attrition. We make recommendations pertaining to employees' ability to perform the essential functions of a specific position as it relates to their medical condition(s).
As a team, we address a wide range of employee conditions, from lower back pain and limited vision, to bipolar disorder and autism. We help keep your agency workforce productive by providing medical review and recommendations to reduce time away from work. We have the expertise to know what job-related skills and tests need to be administered to ensure your employee can return to work to perform the job tasks to expected levels.
Services offered include:
- Reasonable Accommodation (including handicapped parking and workstation ergonomic evaluation)
- On-site clinical care, referral and follow-up
- Return to Work/Office of Workers Compensation Programs (OWCP)
- Case management
- Fitness for Duty (medical and psychological)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)/Advanced Sick Leave
- Leave bank medical management
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) disability package review
- Continuation of health benefits for adult children
All federal agencies
ContactCDR Tomas Bonome
The value-added of FOH is its medical background. FOH gets detailed information about an employee's problem and makes a recommendation on how we can assist a person or establish disability. FOH makes us think 'outside the box' for ways to accommodate employees, especially those who have a disability that may not be obvious."
— Federal Manager, Internal Revenue Service