PSC's Occupational Health team offers FedStrive, a comprehensive and integrated worksite wellness program. Our program links into existing employee wellness efforts and provides management with meaningful reporting resources and tools that can lower employee health risks. Research has consistently demonstrated that healthy employees are happier and consequently more productive.
It's all about improvement and striving for a healthier lifestyle. Whether you would like to be happy, fit, or simply together with your family, everything you want out of life starts with health. Through FedStrive, you can feel better, have more energy, and transform your "I want to be" to "I am."
Services offered include:
- Walk-in care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Emergency response and first aid
- Immunizations (flu, tetanus, pneumonia, hepatitis, and work-related travel)
- Health coaching
- Health promotion programs (weight management, exercise, and nutrition)
- Health screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, vision, and hearing)
- Health education programs
- Smoking cessation programs
- Health fairs
- Online wellness profiles (Health Risk Appraisals) and tracking tools
- Minimizes time spent off-site to obtain routine health services such as for minor injuries, illness, and immunizations, etc.
- Offers employees personalized health counseling based on individual risk factors
- Provides education about and access to ongoing health screenings for major illnesses
All federal agencies
ContactCDR Tomas Bonome
When I joined FedStrive, my Cardiac Risk Profile assessment showed that I was at serious risk of becoming diabetic. With the results of two key assessments ― the Health Risk Appraisal and the Cardiac Risk Profile ― and armed with advice from consultation with a FedStrive nurse, I started biking to work and going to the fitness center. I lost 15 pounds in three months and started turning my health status around. Thanks, FedStrive!"
— Federal Manager, HHS