Our dedicated teams have the technical expertise to get you the best value for your dollar and make things simple for you.
Free consultative support for new projects.
Our close partnership with the GPO allows us access to a database of thousands of vendors, ensuring competitive prices.
Services offered include:
- Technical advice and assistance with all aspects of the Federal Printing Program
- Experts in offset and digital printing of publications, catalogs, annual reports, and other government communications, including budget books
- E-publications – conversion of print or digital documents into “e-pub” format for access on mobile devices and dissemination to libraries, online retailers, and the general public via GPO or search engines
- Digital conversion and archiving –
- Document imaging solutions
- Scanning services for large- and small-format documents
- Onsite scanning projects and disposition of source documents
NOTE: The HHS Departmental Printing Officer is located within the PSC Publishing Services. The Printing Officer is authorized to establish regulations and policies that are in accordance with Public Law Title 44 and GPO. The HHS Printing Officer is authorized to act in all matters related to the monitoring and oversight of the Printing Program for HHS, subject to the limitations set forth in this appointment. Contact the HHS Printing Officer at 301-492-4812 or via email at email@example.com.