PSC prepares and dispatches outgoing mail utilizing our “Rate-Shop” system to compare real-time information from our carriers and identify the most cost-efficient vendor based on weight, destination, and time sensitivity of your delivery. We also collect interoffice mail from designated mail stops each business day and perform special “hand carry” services upon request. Our centralized mail service and operation allows our customers to reduce operating costs such as space rent, salaries, equipment cost, and maintenance expenses. In addition, the speed and accuracy of our courier and in-house delivery services enable our customers to perform their tasks in a timely manner.
Services offered include:
Let us manage your mail from start to finish ― PSC Mail Services provides official government mail services to all federal agencies. With a full range of official government mail processing services, we deliver a reliable, comprehensive end-to-end mail solution:
- Managing all categories of official government documents or packages. This includes receiving, sorting, and delivering incoming USPS and courier mail as well as interoffice and interagency mail, and:
- Certified, registered, and foreign mail
- Special “hand carry” messengers
- Interagency mail
- Domestic and international express and ground shipment
- Overnight delivery
- Hazardous material delivery (per federal guidelines)
- Scanning and automated tracking of incoming mail
- Electronic processing of inbound and outbound certified mail, including proof of delivery
- Processing domestic and international express and ground shipments
We’ll save you money and meet your mail processing needs. Using our “Rate-Shop” system, we can compare real-time carrier information to identify the best vendors for your situation, based on weight, destination, and time. Our expertise and relationships with the USPS and other carriers means we can go beyond what is standard, to find the smartest, most cost-effective, and quickest mailing solutions, whether you’re mailing a few postcards, receiving hundreds of pieces of mail, or sending thousands of letters.